Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

Photo Frames

Photo Frames
by Wendy Wheatley on 07/07/05 at 17:34:55

Do photo/picture frames vary in standard measurements internationally?  If you state 3"x5" - is that an international standard or would they measure the frame in cm?

A silly question but we are giving out frames to an international audience - but do not want to give the traditional "US-only" size if they could not use it upon their return home.  Thanks!

Re: Photo Frames
by Robert Fogt on 07/09/05 at 04:24:31

I did some Google searching and could find no difinite answer to that. It appears the metric sizes are the same as the U.S. sizes, just listed in centimeters instead of inches, rounded off.

For example, a 4"x6" is a 10 cm x 15 cm.

Not positive though.

by Debbie Ross on 07/17/05 at 05:30:54

Photo frames was  the closest topic...I want to resize a Bitmap Image of 188KB w/dementions 236x276  to 7168 bytes ..????. This is the brainy-est site I've found, I could sure use the help. ???
I'm not a "REAL" computer person, Just a Grannie try'n to fit my Pugs picture in the IM photo space....LOL
....hope you don't mind me asking.   :-[

Thanks,
                                                             deb

by Robert Fogt on 07/17/05 at 09:55:18

You will have to email the picture to me at webmaster@onlineconversion.com and I can see what I can do.

Let me know what possible formats I can use and minimum size.

I don't think there is any way to tell you how to do it, except find image editing software and compress it. I use Paint Shop Pro which has wizards for reducing the filesize. You could download the demo from jasc.com if you want to mess around with it.

Go Back | Archive Index

BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Are you bored?

Try the Fun Stuff

Was this site helpful?

Link to Us | Donate