Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

Several Gauge Conversions


Wire Gauge Conversions  Conversions for American and British wire gauge to inches and millimeters. AWG, SWG, and others.

Sheet Metal Gauge Conversions  Gauge to inch or millimeter conversion for Standard steel, Galvanized steel, and Aluminum sheet metal.


BookMark Us

It may come in handy.

Are you bored?

Try the Fun Stuff

Was this site helpful?

Link to Us | Donate